Accounts who deposit during the promotional period
During the promotional period, eligible account will be able to receive maximum 80% of deposites in credit bonus.
Example: If $5,000 deposit is made, 70% credit bonus is available (5,000 x 70% = $3500); if $110,000, 80% credit bonus is available
(110,000 x 80% = $88,000).
1. Our staff will inform you by email or phone number, we assist you to apply bonus which will be sent to your account within 1-2 business days.
2. Credit bonuses can be used to place orders and act as margin, but it cannot be included in Floating loss due to market volatility. Please note: when the net value of the account is less than or equal to 105% of the credit bonus, the account will automatically close all open positions and the credit bonus of the account will be removed.
For details, please refer to the following examples:
The current customer has the following open orders, selling 1 lot of EURUSD and selling 1 lot GBPUSD, the bonus applied to this account was 10000, and the current net value is 10491, as the current net value is equal to/below 105% of the applied credit amount, the account will trigger the forced liquidation mechanism. (*Net value (10491) < credit (10000) × 105%,) Resulting in the credit bonus being removed from the customer's account, therefore the residual account balance will become 491.
Please note: When positions are closed due to market fluctuation, the volatility of the price in some extreme situations may cause the remaining net value of the account significantly less than 5% of the credit bonus. So negative account balances may occur. Investors should control risks during trading and avoid overtrading/opening excessive orders.
3. When the customer's accumulated trading lot reaches the qualified trading volume requirement, the credit bonus will be transferred to the customer's account in the form of a balance bonus, and the corresponding credit bonus will be cleared. After that, the customer will be able to withdraw the credit. The qualified trading volume is calculated as follows: Qualified trading volume (the number of trading lots) = credit bonus amount divided by ten. For example, the first deposit is 5,000 USD, the credit bonus is 5,000×68%=3,400 USD, then the qualified transaction volume is 3,400÷10 =340 trading volume.
4. This activity aimed at direct transactions accounts, not suitable for Trust accounts and agent accounts.
5. This promotion is not applicable with other promotions. If the customer does not fulfill the qualifications for opening an account, does not fulfill the conditions of the promotion, or abuses any activity offers, Regain Capital reserves the right to cancel the customer's qualification at any time.
6. Regain Capital is not responsible for the loss of all customers who participated in this promotion or failed to participate in this event. Regain Capital will not be liable for any loss to the participating customers in the market.
7. Regain Capital reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification in the Company news. Since the CFD and Forex Trading are leveraged products and your capital is at risk, When Regain Capital cancels the credit bonus, the account may be forced to close position due to the low margin ratio, please pay special attention to the possible risks.
8. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.